Organisational self-management for HR and managers
Interested in how your organisation could start or develop ways of working that are less hierarchical?
In addition to having more than twenty years’ experience of practical implementation of organisational self-management, we have developed an international network of thought leaders, practitioners, and researchers working in the field. This means we have a large knowledge bank available to help guide our clients in their organisational transformation projects.
We tailor training modules for managers, HR and employees based on the level of ambition and the client’s starting point. Get in touch for an initial conversation.
Frequently asked questions and starting points can be:
- Are we in an organisational and leadership paradigm shift?
- Is it possible to transform large organisations?
- What is the role of culture and working climate in an organisational self-management transformation?
- How do do you support managers and employees to develop?
- What mindsets and abilities do people in the organisation need to develop?
- What conditions are needed in the management team to support a transformation?
- What does the change process look like?
- What is HR’s role in the change process?
- How can you measure the change and how do you know if it’s working?
For more information about our training and pricing, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +46 8 446 16 20.
Ep. 23 Gary Hamel on busting bureaucracy for good
Gary Hamel is one of the world’s leading business thinkers, Professor at London Business School and director of The
Management Lab. In this conversation, we talk about how we can bust bureaucracy for good, make our organisations more experimental, and reinvent what it means to be a leader.
Ep.12 Karin Tenelius from Tuff Leadership Training on giving away the authority
Karin has been experimenting with employee-driven organisations and self-managing teams since the nineties. She shares the approach she’s developed which involves “giving all of the authority away” and then coaching people in a higher level of communication skills, resulting in radical and rapid transformations. Listen to learn about how she transformed nearly a dozen companies and the successes (and failures) she encountered along the way.